Rental Technician - Audio Visual
- Setup and breakdown of all onsite AV equipment and cabling
- System testing to insure equipment and room functionality
- Escalate all break fix issues to your manager for resolution
- Deliver a professional level of customer service support to all clients
- Be sure all meeting and event spaces are presentable for use
- Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & flat screen displays.
- Utilize audio mixer controls or software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedback.
- Ability to test equipment and preform basic troubleshooting.
- Operate cameras and video equipment as called for.
- Ability to think, work independently & meet necessary deadlines.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- PC proficient - must already know your way around a computer.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be a safe driver.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Strong desire to learn and be trained.
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawl under tables, etc. Be able to lift equipment, tools and materials and loading and unloading equipment weighing a minimum of 75 pounds. This position can have physical demands.
- Candidate must complete all required training requirements for this position. The required training must also be completed within the current allowable established time frame.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associated Technical trade school Diploma or College Diploma (Preferred)
- One year industry experience (Preferred)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.