Rental Manager - Audio Visual
Rental Manager manages and interfaces direct with the customer on a daily basis. The responsibilities include operating and testing functionality of all AV rental gear and systems. The position will collaborate with our client’s management team and other company employees; this is a key role in maintaining a good partner relationship and being sensitive to our client’s needs and schedules.
- Setup and breakdown of all onsite AV equipment and cabling
- System testing to insure equipment and room functionality
- Escalate all break fix issues to your manager for resolution
- Deliver a professional level of customer service support to all clients
- Be sure all meeting and event spaces are presentable for use
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory.
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
- Accountable for maintaining a strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting.
- Meet or exceed aggressive monthly GP quota.
- Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & flat screen displays.
- Utilize audio mixer controls or software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedback.
- Ability to test equipment and preform basic troubleshooting.
- Operate cameras and video equipment as called for.
- Ability to think, work independently & meet necessary deadlines.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- PC proficient - must already know your way around a computer.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be a safe driver.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Strong desire to learn and be trained.
- Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawl under tables, etc. Be able to lift equipment, tools and materials and loading and unloading equipment weighing a minimum of 75 pounds. This position can have physical demands.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of selling-renting video conferencing, managed services, and network infrastructure business.
- Excellent communications skills, organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools.
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- 5+ years in AV rental, videoconferencing or network services is preferred.
- A four year college degree is preferred.
- Candidate must complete all required training requirements for this position. The required training must also be completed within the current allowable established time frame.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.