Sales/ Account Manager/Marketing - Audio Visual
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory.
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
- Accountable for maintaining a strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting.
- Meet or exceed aggressive monthly GP quota.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of selling video conferencing, managed services, and network infrastructure business.
- Experience selling some of the following; network services, unified communications, as well as integration, professional and managed services.
- Excellent communications skills, organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools.
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- Direct selling experience in the AV/IT/VTC area is a plus.
- 5+ years in videoconferencing, network services or AV integration sales is preferred.
- A four year college degree is preferred.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.