Installation Technician - Audio Visual
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The ability to safely use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to solder and crimp connectors.
- Assist with and perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Duties may include but are not limited to: Pulling cable, installing connectors, projector mounting/hanging (ceiling mounts) and metal fabrication.
- Perform installations of 70.7 volt and distributed sound systems, projectors and screen support structures, ceiling and wall-mounted speaker systems.
- Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
- Assist with mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring.
- Ability to travel and work at various job sites
- Deliver equipment with associated responsibilities
- Mentor less experienced technicians
- Maintain time management to specific jobs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- PC proficient Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be a safe driver.
Candidate must complete all required training requirements for this position. The required training must also be completed within the current allowable established time frame. Be able to climb stairs and access construction projects where uneven and cluttered conditions may exist Be able to regularly climb and work from ladders up to heights of 35 feet; lifting equipment, tools and materials and loading and unloading equipment weighing a minimum of 75 pounds.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.